Asphalt Cement is a product derived from the crude oil refining process. It is suitable for general road construction.
Its property is in accordance with the following standard:
- TIS 851
- DHS 401-33
- ASTM D 946
- Asphalt Concrete
- Chip Seal
- Surface Treatment
- Avoid working or storing near any source of flame or excess heat.
- Temperature in storage tanks should not exceed 150ºC as the quality may be affected.
- Sample containers should be dry and clean, not contaminated with oil or solder flux.
- Storage containers should be kept separately and the contents are clearly identified.
- Wear proper protective clothing to protect burning. Gloves and goggles should be used.