Section Head – Human Resources (Prapadaeng and Nakhon Ratchasima Plants) (2 Position)
Job Description :
Locations: Upcountry - two plants locate in Prapadaeng and Nakhon Ratchasima
Provide support in functional areas of Human Resources including recruitment, employee and/or labor relations, benefits administration, employee development and special projects. Assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures, ensures all HR practices are conforming to a rules, policies, and law. Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or company needs.
Reports to Plant Manager and Group Manager Human Resources.
• Plans, organizes, and leads all activities of the Plant HR section in support of operations needs and employee engagement.
• Leads workforce planning, recruiting, recommend candidates for employment and owning onboarding program for new employee.
• Supervise the administration of the plant’s compensation and benefit program.
• Conduct and organize training sessions related to ethics, safety, or others as required according to corporate training plan.
• Effectively resolves labor and employee relation issues, including grievance or disciplinary issues.
• Monitor HR operation expenses while maintaining services quality.
• Manages performance management and employee development processes, addresses and/or assists supervisors with employee performance problems.
• Assists in successful implementation and ensures plant compliance with HR-related QMS activities.
• To ensure proper administrative function of the Plant.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Industrial and Organization Psychology, Political Science or related field with
a minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR role and responsibilities.
• Human Resources management experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Knowledge of local employment/labor laws and regulations.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to use Microsoft office programs