Sustainability Manager (1 Position)
Job Description :
Sustainability Manager is responsible for managing all of activities to drive the culture of change to achieve Company Sustainable Development Strategies. You will be in charge of developing, implementing and monitoring company or organizational environmental strategies. You will also be embed Corporate Social Responsibility mentality and process into Tipco Asphalt for Sustainable Development.
• Work with all BU’s to instill forward looking mindset, scan external environments pertaining to the company’s industry and translate relevant issues for sustainable development.
• Gain cooperation from all BU’s to look towards incorporating sustainability risk, Stakeholder Engagement and Materiality Analysis.
• Supervise employees or volunteers working on sustainability projects and activities.
• Developing current management systems (i.e. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 26000) to be more efficient and appropriate with the Company’s vision and strategy.
• Implementing and developing sustainability reports in accordance with GRI and ISO 26000 standards and any other measurements to achieve Sustainability.
• Monitor and follow up on CSR strategic initiatives and Sustainable projects.
• Share knowledge of sustainability, which speeds the pace of change: advise, consult, raising awareness, and narrative to inspire understanding, commitment, and action.
• Evaluate and develop methodologies for sustainability initiatives.
• Assist supervisor to set department strategic direction for sustainable development.
• Master’s Degree in Environment or MBA is preferable.
• Have direct experiences in sustainability system i.e. environmental issue, community involvement and development, Stakeholder engagement and/ or practicing ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 26000.
• At least 5 years working experience in supervisory level or 3 years in managerial level from manufacturing firm.
• Experience in quality development tools and problem solving e.g., TQM, QCC, Lean Manufacturing, SPC, 6 Sigma, and Zero defect.
• Fluent in English to communicate with foreigner and employees (TOEIC score 800+)
• Able to work with international subsidiaries.
• Experienced as Lead Auditor, Lead Assessor, System Auditor will be an advantage.
• Strong leadership skill, communication skill, and excellent ability to motivate others.