Deputy Plant Manager (1 Position)
Job Description :
Deputy plant manager associating with Plant Manager is responsible for managing all of activities in the factory such as asphalt production, transportation, quality control, plant and vehicle maintenance, QCC and CSR activities, labor relations while maintaining the ISO9000, ISO14000, ISO18000, and ISO/IEC 17025 standards.
• Age between 30-38 years old, At least 5 years working experience in supervisory level or 3 years in managerial level from manufacturing firm
• Experience in quality development tools and problem solving e.g., TQM, QCC, Lean Manufacturing, SPC, 6 Sigma, and Zero defect
• Fluent in English to communicate with foreign supervisors and employees (TOEIC score 700+)
• Able to start working in up-country provinces
• Able to be rotated and relocated between the Tipco Asphalt Groups’ plants in every 2-3 years terms (We have plants locates in Samutprakarn (Phrapadaeng), Suratthani, Rayong, Phitsanulok and Nakhon Ratchasima)
• Strong leadership skill, communication skill, and excellent ability to motivate others.