Management Trainee for Operations (3 Position)
Job Description :
We are looking for management trainees to become a part of our fast-track individuals to grow with Tipco Asphalt Group. You will be provided with full functions 1-year onboarding program and on-the-job training to maximize your potential in your main functional area.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
• Engaged in the activities and work closely with manager
• Meet the assigned project’s objective and deliver an outstanding outcome with hand on experience
• Prepare individual log of lesson learned and assess area of own improvement from the assigned project and report to management
• Present each individual project assignment to top management after program completion to be considered to gain exposure in other country
• Maximum 2 years of direct working experience in related function (Fresh Graduate will be considered)
• Excellent technical knowledge
• Great fluent communications in English - both writing and speaking (TOEIC > 800)
• Presentation skills with good leadership potential.
• Good business acumen and ability to conduct feasibility and market studies
• Mobility and agility.
• Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good problem-solving skills and conceptual thinking
• Good computer skills - MSWord/MS Excel/MS PowerPoint
• Having experiences & background in Engineering or Operations would be advantage
• Willingness to be posted and rotated to one of our five plants upcountry is a must. When passed the 1-year MT program, the rotation will take place every 2-3 years