Enterprise Risk Manager (1 Position)
Job Description :
A full-time risk manager position to take full responsibility upon coordination with all related units and execution of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) including regular tracking of TIPCO Asphalt’s ERM progress across all TASCO units. In addition, the manager will serve other duties pertaining to the Risk Management Office (RMO)
• Develop TIPCO Asphalt’s enterprise risk register (across 4 risk categories; namely, operational, strategic, reporting and compliance) to ensure full coverage and identification of risk/concerns, justifications and corresponding control measures.
• Coordinate and work with Risk Champions and Risk Officers pertaining to all related units.
• Regular monitoring on progress of risk status and effectiveness of control measures.
• Prepare monthly ERM report(s) for RMO and for RMC.
• Conduct and serve secretariat role for RMC meetings.
• Serve other duties pertaining to the Risk Management Office (RMO).
• 5-8 years’ experience in Risk Management or backgrounds in these following fields would be highly considered: (i) enterprise risk management, (ii) corporate planning, (iii) auditor, (iv) logistics management, (v) production process management.
• Great fluency in English (both speaking and writing).
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent inter-personal skills and networking.
• Capable of working under great pressure and tight deadline.
• Can travel frequently.