Modified Asphalt Emultion
Modified Asphalt Emulsion is a special grade of Asphalt Emulsion produced by mixing the Asphalt Emulsion with polymer or other appropriate materials to yield greater advantage over normal Asphalt Emulsion. The advantages are as follows:
- High softening point.
- High elastic recovery.
- High cohesion.
- Low sensitivity to temperature.
Its property is in accordance with the following standard:
- TIS – 2157
- DHSP 405-38
- DHSP 406-36
|CRS-2P||Single Surface Treatment or Chip Seal/
First Layer of Para Cape Seal, Double Surface Treatment,
|Medium-Setting||CMS-2hP||Cold Mix, Patching, Deep Patching, Premix|
|Slow-Setting||CSS-1hP||Para Slurry Seal/Second Layer of Para Cape Seal,
Color Para Slurry Seal
- Do not load the product using a high pressure pump.
- Gently agitate or drum recirculation before using, avoid rigorous agitation.
- Sample containers should be dry and clean, not contaminated with oil or solder flux.
- Storage containers should be kept separately and the contents are clearly identified.
- Wear proper protective clothing to protect burning. Gloves and goggles should be used.