PRoduct and service innovAtion
Product and Service Innovation
TIPCO Asphalt Group constantly develops and improves asphalt quality to meet road application demands in all weather conditions across Asia region.
TIPCO Asphalt Group constantly develops and improves asphalt quality to meet road application demands in all weather conditions across Asia region. We adopt high standards for all asphalt use on road paving while implementing modern technology in collaboration in the Colas Group, our key strategic business partner from France, that pioneered advance road technology application such as the electric Wattway road. In addition, the Group utilizes asphalt road surface technology to ensure highest level of road safety features.
We focus on innovations as key business driver which allow us to achieve exponential business growth. Proactive work approach is also implemented to ensure maximum efficiency across all units and steer the Group through crisis times and global challenges. Digital technologies are adopted upon work processes to better accomodate customer requiprements and to minimize service errors, hence reduced costs, more work time saving across supply chain while raising the Group’s competitive edge and employees’ capability to utilize new technology in their “New Normal Transformation” work practices.
Policy: Innovation Policy (Link PDF)
Customer, Supplier, Partner, Road User, Community and Employees
Sort term goals :
- Annual “FUTURE ROAD” knowledge-sharing seminar on modern knowledge, for road design experts in government agencies and road contractors
- 20 knowledge-sharing sessions on asphalt application techniques for our customers nationwide.
- Received greater than 85% satisfaction survey score for technical service on asphalt research and testing
Long term goals:
- To be knowledge portal for asphalt road construction and maintenance that can accommodate any requirements. This is conducted in conjunction with the Organizational Knowledge Management
- To serve as end-to-end service center; i.e., from refinery, asphalt production across all standards, down to recycling businesses.
Key Performance :
- A presentation on asphalt road surface application including safety management technology to government agencies via in-person seminar meeting with COVID-19 prevention protocols
- 20 knowledge-sharing sessions on asphalt application to road contractors by Technical Services team via online channel