SET Awards 2021Continue reading
On 17 December 2021, Khun Punsiri Suttienkul, Director of Corporate Strategy Management Office, TIPCO Asphalt Public Company Limited, serves as the company’s representative to receive the Sustainability Disclosure Award 2021, the highest level of recognition, for 3rd consecutive year. The Award was presented by Khun Weeraya Preeyapan Director of SD Data Disclosure, Thaipat Institute at the 5th floor Auditorium, Bangkok Arts & Culture Center
The Group received the CSR-DIW Continuous Award from Department of Industrial Works, reflecting our continual efforts and activities in social, community and environmental developments.
- Rayong and Thathong plants have won this award event for the fourteen consecutive year
- Phrapradaeng, Phitanulok and Nakhon Ratchasima plants have won event for the thirteenth consecutive year.
The Group won the Green Industry awards from the Ministry of Industry. All our Thai plants won this award.
- Pitsanulok plant won the Green Industry Award, level 4, for 3 consecutive years
- Rayong plant and Pharpradaeng plant won the Green Industry Award, level 4 in 2021
- All 2 remaining Thai plants won the Green Industry Award, level 3.
This campaign is promoted by Thailand Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Public Organization) (TOSH) with the aim of reducing accident rates measured by employee cumulative working hours that reflect no work accident with Lost Time Injury.
- Thathong plant (Copper level) with more than 1,000,000 employee cumulative working hours.
- Rayong plant (Entry level) with less than 1,000,000 employee cumulative working hours.
The Group received this award from the Department of Labor Protection and Welfare. The award recognizes companies that exhibit outstanding management on safety, occupational health, and work environment, including award for companies that implement Thai Labor Standard.
- Rayong plant has won this award for 15 years Platinum Level.
- Thathong plant has won this award for 9 years Diamond Level.
- 3 remaining plants (Gold level)
The Award is hosted by Department of Labor Protection and Welfare, Ministry of Labor.
This special award is provided to companies in the industrial sector that demonstrate outstanding operational efficiency and quality while placing high considerations on social and environmental issues, hence setting a good example of companies that create benefits to society and economy. (hosted by the Ministry of Industry).