Job description :
Plan and coordinate in engineering issue among plants in Thailand by applying engineering principles and technology to develop vehicle ,machine and facilities.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide recommendation towards prevention maintenance and guidance of engineering and technical for plant’s facilities and trucking, to be complied with international and national regulations standard to the Operations’ management .
- Co-ordinates with all plants to set up and implement action plans to investigate industrial and transportation damage or defect, in order to determine courses and preventive measures.
- Complies, analyzes and interprets statistical data on engineering issue such as patterns of defect, damage and incidents inspection from all plants, to summarize.
- Provides recommendation and develop programswith plant’s maintenance supervisors to minimize losses due to injuries and properly damages, and eliminate unsafe practices and conditions.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or relevant field.
- Having experience in engineer function at least 3-7 years.
- Project management is a plus but not mandatory
- Having good analytical skill and problem-solving skill.
- Good command of English in both writing and verbal communicating.
- Able to work 6 days/week (Mon.-Sat.)
- Able to work at Prapradeng Plant (Samutprakarn)All applications will be treated strictly confidential.Only short-listed will be notified.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume with full details to:
Human Resources Department 118/1 Tipco Tower, 24th Floor, Rama 6 Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel.: 02-273-6000 Ext. 6608, Fax: 02-273-6030
- Controls and maintenances machinery, equipment, vehicle and plant utility system to be more effective for the day-to-day running operations.
- Ensures that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Monitors andmaintains the Preventive Maintenance (PM) System by complying with company policy.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assists in analyzing and reviewing budgets, schedules, production requirements and headcount to determine the most cost effective and efficient methods of obtaining necessary resources.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assures the effectiveness of operation process by complyingwith company policy.
- Performs other job as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Mechanics, Electronicsor any related fields.
- At least7years experiences in production engineering will be considered.
- English proficiency.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Great Systematic and analytical thinking.
- Good computer skills -Microsoft office programs.
- Ability to work at PhitsanulokPlant (Monday –Saturday).
- Coordinate with the construction and related team.
- Manage safety system and environment in Construction business.
- Plan to reduce risks or avoid accident in the Construction site.
- Improve environment issue in construction site eg. Pollution and waste.
- Create emergency responsible plan and evacuation plan for all staff to follow.
- Provide the monitoring report of safety and environment to SSHE manager/Project manager and submit necessary document or report to government sector.
- Prepare safety report, and documents relate SSHE by Law.
- Handle project as assigned.
- Master’s degree of Bachelor’s degree in Safety and Occupation Health only.
- 5 years+ of work experience in construction field.
- Team leader and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work at construction site and also can work 6 days/week(Monday -Saturday).
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor.
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests.
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work.
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical, Chemical Science, Industrial Chemistry or other related fields.
- 5 years +experience in quality control.
- Strong leadership and teamwork.
- Good interpersonal, communication skill
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Outlook).